How to Add PDF to Stanza eBook Reader?
Stanza is an eBook reading application for Apple iOS devices like iPhone and iPod touch, which provides users with a large online library, including Adobe PDF, ePub, CBR and other reading files. You are allowed to transfer eBooks from computer to your iDevice via this app. Here in this article, we will show you how to add PDF eBooks to Stanza and how to convert PDF to Stanza ePub for a better reading experience.
Part 1. How to Add PDF to Stanza eBook Reader?
1. Dock your iPhone or iPod touch via USB to the computer. Launch iTunes if it doesn't run automatically;
2. From the iTunes window, click the iPhone or iPod touch entry in the Devices list;
3. Head to the top of the iTunes window and choose the Apps tab. Select "Files sharing" and then there will be a list of the apps on your iDevice pops up on the left of the main window;
4. Choose Stanza app in the list of File Sharing apps and then you'll see all your documents in the Stanza will display.
5. Click the button of "Add..." and select the target PDF files. Or you can drag the PDFs and drop them to "Stanza Documents" directly.
6. At last, you can sync your iPhone or iPod touch to transfer these PDF files to your device.
Although Stanza can read PDF files, it is better to convert the PDF files to ePub format, which is the most preferred eBook format for iPhone and iPod. Follow the second part below to convert PDF to ePub format for Stanza.
Part 2. How to Convert PDF Files to Stanza ePub?
Just pick up the best PDF to ePub Converter to change PDF to the format of ePub so as to enjoy a pleasant reading experience with Stanza on iDevice. The program is specialized in converting PDF files to ePub easily and quickly, without any file quality loss. You should use PDF to ePub Converter for Mac to do the conversion if you run Mac computer.
Operation time: No more than one minute, even within seconds.
Operation Difficulty: Quite easy. Just import PDF files and click to start the conversion.
Operation System: Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8; Intel-based Mac(32-bit or 64-bit) Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 or later