iPubsoft End User License Agreement
IMPORTANT READ CAREFULLY:
This is a legal agreement between you, the end user, and iPubsoft Studio, the developer of the program ("iPubsoft"), regarding your use of iPubsoft products ("Software"). By installing and using the Software, you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement. If You do not agree to the terms of this License Agreement, do not install, access or use the SOFTWARE.
1) GRANT OF LICENSE.
iPubsoft grants you the following rights:
* You may install and use one copy of the SOFTWARE on a single COMPUTER, including a workstation, terminal or other digital electronic device ("COMPUTER").
* You may also store or install a copy of the SOFTWARE on a storage device, but to install it in another device, you should first purchase another license from iPubsoft.
* You may not, and you may not permit others to reverse engineer, decompile, decode, decrypt, disassemble, or in any way derive source code from the Software.
* You may not, and you may not permit others to modify, distribute, or create derivative works of the Software.
* You may not, and you may not permit others to copy (other than one back-up copy), distribute, publicly display, transmit, sell, rent, lease or otherwise exploit the Software.
* You may not sell, license or distribute copies of the SOFTWARE on a stand-alone basis or as part of any collection, product or service where the primary value of the product or service are the SOFTWARE.
* The Software is owned by iPubsoft and protected by copyright law and international copyright treaties.You may not use or distribute any of the SOFTWARE that include representations of identifiable individuals, governments, logos, initials, emblems, trademarks, or entities for any commercial purposes or to express or imply any endorsement or association with any product, service, entity, or activity.
This License is effective until terminated. You may terminate it at any time by destroying the Software, together with all copies thereof. This License will also terminate if you fail to comply with any term or condition of this Agreement. Upon such termination, you agree to destroy the Software, together with all copies thereof.
3) NO FURTHER GRARANTEE.
iPubsoft Studio does not warrant that the software is error free. iPubsoft Studio disclaims all other warranties with respect to the software, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of third-party rights.
4) NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
In no event shall iPubsoft Studio or its suppliers be liable to you for any consequential, special, incidental or indirect damages of any kind arising out of the delivery, performance or use of the software, even if iPubsoft Studio has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will iPubsoft Studio liability for any claim, whether in contract, tort or any other theory of liability, exceed the license fee paid by you, if any.
In the event of invalidity of any provision of this license, the parties a gree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this license.
6) SOFTWARE SUPPORT.
If you have any questions about buying or updating our products, please do not hesitate to contact our sales team via email: sales#ipubsoft.com (Replace # with @). And if you have any other problems about this software, you can also contact with our support team: support#ipubsoft.com (Replace # with @).
Acknowledgment by installing the software, you acknowledge that you have read and understand the for-going and that you agree to be bound by its terms and conditions. You also agree that this agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of agreement between the partners and supersedes all proposed or prior agreements, oral or written and any other communications between the parties relating to the license described herein.