How to Transfer PDF Files to iPad 4/iPad mini/The new iPad?
Just bought the iPad 4 but don't know how to transfer PDF files to this new iPad so that you can enjoy reading on the go? We know Adobe PDF has become the most widely used digital doc format for distributing and sharing files with other people and most free eBooks on the web are published in PDF format. So, it is necessary to know how to transfer PDF to iPad 4. Actually, transferring PDF documents to Apple devices is very simple. Below are the simple steps for how to transfer PDF to iPad 4.
Step 1: Convert PDF to iPad 4 Friendly ePub Format
To gain a more pleasant reading experience, we suggest you convert PDF to ePub, the default eBook format for Apple devices. If you read PDF on iPad directly, you need to zoom in and out the eBook to make the page size suitable with the screen, which is quite inconvenient. So, you'd better convert PDF eBooks to ePub before uploading PDF to iPad 4.
1. Free download and install PDF to ePub Converter on your computer. It is professional engaged in converting PDF to iPad format, ePub, with all original layout, images, hyperlinks, etc. preserved.
2. Drag and drop the PDF files that you want to transfer to your iPad 4 to the small app interface. Or you can click the button of "Add File" to upload PDFs.
3. Click the final button of "Start" to begin the PDF to ePub conversion. Wait a few seconds, you can get the converted files in the output folder.
Step 2: Transfer PDF to iPad 4 for Free via iTunes
The easiest way to read PDF files on iPad 4 is just transferring PDF via iTunes. Follow the steps below:
1. Open iTunes program on your computer and click the buttons of "File" > "Add Files to Library" to import the ePub files that outputted from the first step to iTunes library.
2. Connect your iPad 4 to your computer via the USB cable. Navigate to the menu bar and click the "Books" button.
3. Check the option of "Sync Books" and then hit on the button of "Apply" to begin transferring PDF to iPad 4.
Quite easy, isn't it? Now, what you need to do is just downloading the PDF to ePub Converter to help you enhance your reading experience! If you are running a Mac, you can turn to PDF to ePub Converter for Mac.