- Apart from JPEG, most of all popular image formats are supported, like JPG, PNG, GIF, TIF, BMP, ICO, PCX, CUR, XBM, XPM, PNM, PICT, ANI, TGA, etc.
Drag and Drop
- From local hard drive, select image files or folders that contain images, and then directly drag and drop them into the program’s pane. This is the easiest way to import files. Alternatively, you can also use buttons or menu items to load source image files.
Simple to Use
- Friendly interface with toolbar like add, delete for faster operations.
- Menu shortcuts are available to move images at Up/Down into list.
- Progress control shows you how much is processed.
- Customize the margins (with pixels) of PDF before conversion, by clicking "Edit" > "Preference", then in the pop-up window, you can set margins of top, bottom, left, and right. Besides, you can make more page settings for the output PDF files. Click "Ok" to confirm the settings.
Combine multiple image files into a single PDF document. And each image will be stored into a individual PDF page.
Unlike Preview(the default PDF reader on Mac), iPubsoft supports batch convert multiple images at one time, saving your precious time.