Easy Way to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Galaxy S3
After getting the new Samsung Galaxy S3, the first thing you may concern is how to transfer your massive contacts from your old iPhone to the Galaxy S3. You are lucky! Here is just the guide that will show you how to transfer iPhone contacts to Galaxy via Google Contacts for free, without downloading any third-party software. The whole process can be divided into 2 steps.
Hint: We strongly recommend you to make a backup of all your iPhone contacts before you start this transferring, so as to avoid any data loss caused by any mistake.
Step 1. Sync Your iPhone Contacts with Google Contacts
1. Connect your iPhone to the computer via the USB cable. Launch iTunes and click to select your iPhone on the left of the interface. Turn to the top menu and click the "Info" option.
2. Check the box of "Sync Contacts with" and choose "Google Contacts" from the drop-down list. Follow on to click the button of "Configure".
3. Enter your Google ID and password in the pop-up window and click "OK" to confirm. Navigate to the bottom of this page, click the button of "Apply" to begin transferring the iPhone contacts.
4. Log in to Google Contacts to check if all the contacts have been imported successfully. Then, disable contacts sync with Google on iTunes.
Ok, the first step is finished. We kindly suggest you tidy up the contacts before you start the step 2.
Step 2. Log in to Your Gmail Account on Galaxy
1: Firstly, you should create a Gmail account on your Galaxy S3 if you don't have one. Just press the Option key on the home screen of your Galaxy.
2: Select "Settings" on the pop-up menu and tap the option of "Accounts and sync". On this screen, touch the "Add account" button at the bottom and then choose "Google".
3: On the screen of "Add a Google Account", choose "Existing" > "New" and then you will go through the process of signing up for a new Gmail account.
4: You will be popped up with the "Sign in" screen. Just input your username and password and then tap "Sign in". Fill in the rest of the instructions to finish signing in for the first time.
5. You can go to Contacts on your Galaxy S3 to see if you have got the similar list of Gmail contacts.
Above is all about how to transfer iPhone contacts to Galaxy. Have you learnt it? Here is another useful guide telling you how to backup iPhone contacts to computer. The tool you need is the iPhone to Computer Transfer, which can easily transfer almost all types of iPhone contents, such as Music, Movie, Photo, eBook, Audiobook, Voice Memo, Podcast, TV Shows and more to your PC for backup.