How to Sync iPhone Apps to iPad Freely?
Question: I just got the new iPad mini and I don't know how to sync the apps from my iPhone to iPad mini. I tried connecting iPad to my computer and syncing it to iTunes to see if it would automatically sync it up with everything from my iPhone but all it did was sync the music. So I'm wondering if there is a way to sync or transfer iPhone apps to iPad. I am not sure. What do I need to do in order to sync up my iPhone and iPad?
There are more than one hundred thousand applications in existence for the iPhone and iPod. Many new iPad owners intend to copy the library of apps they currently use on their iPhones to the newly bought iPad since the big-screen iPad is more suitable for playing game apps to iPhone. If you are looking for the way to transfer apps from iPhone to iPad, you are in the right place. Thanks to Apple iTunes, you can sync your iPhone apps to iPad easily on your computer.
Guide: Sync iPhone Apps to iPad, iPad 2, The new iPad and iPad mini
Step 1: Backup All Your iPhone Apps to iTunes
1. Launch the iTunes on your computer by clicking on the "Start" menu, choosing the "Program Files" option and clicking on "iTunes". Make sure you have downloaded the latest version of iTunes.
2. Connect your iPhone to the computer using its USB cable. Once your device has successfully connected, iTunes will detect the iPhone and display it under "Devices" column in the left of the window.
3. Click on the iPhone name to open the syncing options and then click the button of "Sync" which is in the lower right corner. This will backup all of your iPhone apps to iTunes.
When the syncing finished, you can eject your iPhone from the computer and continue to follow the below second step.
Step 2: Transfer iPhone Apps to iPad
1. Use the iPad USB cable to link your iPad to the computer. iTunes will detect the iPad and the iPad's name will show up under "Devices" list.
2. Click the iPad name and turn to the top of the main iTunes screen to choose the tab of "Apps". Check the applications that you wish to sync to your iPad.
3. After checking all the items you want to sync, you can click the button of "Apply" which is in the lower right corner.
That's all! Your iPhone apps now are all transferred to the iPad. Just enjoy your iPhone apps on the iPad as best as you could.
Recommendation: iPhone/iPad/iPod to Computer Transfer is the most ideal choice to help you backup all content on your iDevice to the PC for safely backup. The intuitive interface and super easy to handle operation make even a computer novice get up to speed.