Highly advanced utility restores multimedia files from all USB storage devices.
Most people feel that recover from USB drive is more complex and difficult than recover from other types of storage devices. In fact, this idea is wrong. Getting files back from a USB drive is much simpler and quicker because this kind of device is using solid state memory storage and having no moving parts or storage through magnetically written disks. If you have some precious data lost in a USB drive and eager to get them back, then there is no better way to achieve it then by using iPubsoft USB Data Recovery. It can:
- Recover lost or deleted USB files from any damaged, formatted or corrupted USB drives.
- Restores pictures, documents, videos, music and etc. stored in USB drive storage media.
- Support USB drive brands like Samsung, Sony, Transcend, Kingston, SanDisk, etc.
- Easy to use and no any technical skill is needed to operate data retrieval utility.
- User Guide
- Tech Specs
Software Manual: How to Recover Deleted or Lost Files from USB Drive?
iPubsoft USB Data Recovery is the safest, easiest and read-only data retrieval utility, which helps you restore pictures, videos clips, music files, images, document lists and other data from USB storage media that lost due to formatting, virus attack, corruption, accidental deletion, etc. Okay, let's see how it works.
Step1: Run software and make your USB drive connected.
Download and install the USB Data Recovery software on your Windows PC or laptop. Insert the USB drive from which you need to recover lost data into this computer or laptop. Then, launch the installed recovery tool by either from the Start Menu > Programs or by double-clicking on the program shortcut on your computer desktop.
Step2: Scan USB drive to find files you need to recover.
Select the connected USB drive to scan by this software. After scanning, all the scanned out files will be displayed in the program window. You can click the file item from the results list and preview them to find the exact files you want to recover from the USB drive.
Step3: Select your wanted files and start recovery.
Check the files you want to recover from the USB storage media, set an output folder to save these recovered files and then you can click the "Recover" button to start to recover your selected files.
1. Once you find data loss on your USB drive, stop using it immediately. Otherwise, the space of the lost data might be occupied and overwritten by new files.
2. After the recovery, you'd better save the retrieved files into another place, like your computer, for security reasons.
Comprehensive USB Recovery
A reliable USB data recovery software allows users to salvage USB data when it displays any kind of error, such as accidental deletion, formatting, virus attack, damaged file system, etc.
Recover Overall File Types
Thoroughly restore all types of data, including digital images, photos, documents, pictures, videos clips, music collections, movies and many more items stored in your USB drive storage media.
Support Major USB Device Brands
USB drive data recovery software supports to recover data from all major USB device manufacturers, such as Super flash, Kingston, Transcend, Sony and more.
Fast and Efficient Scan
The quick and deep scan feature of this USB data recovery is faster and more efficient being able to scan for existing and lost files on your USB storage devices.
Preview before Recovery
Most of the file types can be previewed in advance thanks to the built-in Preview function and thus you are able to estimate the possibility to recover.
Safe USB Recovery Utility
A read-only and non-destructive USB drive data recovery utility. Furthermore, it is very easy to use and does not require any technical skill to operate data retrieval utility.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP/2008(R2)/2003(R2)/2000/NT (32bit and 64bit)
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended)
- Free Hard Disk: 10 MB of free space
Supported File Types
- Support Picture Formats: JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIF, BMP, PSD.
- Support Video formats: MOV, MP4, MPEG, MTS, AVI, RMVB, ASF, WMV, 3GP etc.
- Support Audio formats: MP3, APE, WMA, WAV FLAC etc.
Ready to Try or Buy?
If you want direct, safe and complete USB data recovery, then you could find no further than iPubsoft USB Data Recovery. It has unique and absolute do-it-yourself feature which provide you with easy and enjoyable recovery progress. Free download to explore more.