How to Recover Data from exFAT Drive Simply?
It is no doubt that exFAT system plays an important role in big storage media like USB flash drive and external hard drive thanks to its strong system suitability for both Mac and Windows computer. However, data loss on exFAT drive is inevitable just like any other drive or file system. First, let's check the reasons cause the data loss issue on exFAT drive:
- Accidentally deleting data from exFAT drive;
- Unintentionally formatting the exFAT drive;
- Virus infecting your exFAT drive;
- exFAT drive corruption lead to data loss;
- Other reasons.
No matter how you lose the files on exFAT drive. You are able to recover them with third-party data recovery program for exFAT drive, as long as the lost data is not overwritten by new data. iPubsoft Data Recovery or iPubsoft Data Recovery for Mac is the best solution for you to recover deleted, lost, formatted and corrupted data from exFAT drive with no time. All types of data can be recovered by this program, such as videos, audio files, photos, documents, etc.
Download the free trial version of the program to restore files from exFAT drive now!
General Steps for How to Recover Data from exFAT Drive
1. Launch the iPubsoft exFAT drive Data Recovery, choose a recovery mode based on how your files are lost.
2. Click "Scan" to bring out all your lost files on your exFAT drive.
3. Mark the files you need and start the recovery task by clicking the button of "Recover".
Tips: The exFAT Drive Data Recovery is easy-to-use and user-friendly. To prevent data loss from your exFAT drive, we kindly suggest you backup the files, especially the crucial data on your exFAT drive to your computer or other places you think good, just in case!