Sync iPhone Contacts, Calendars and Notes with Outlook?
For whatever reasons you want to transfer iPhone contacts to Outlook. For example, you choose to backup iPhone contacts to Outlook in case contacts are lost accidently. Or you just don't like to use the Apple iTunes. Or you intend to save time to retype the contacts one by one. Then, how to sync iPhone contacts with Outlook?
Transferring contacts from iPhone to Outlook can be extremely easy after you read this guide. As long as you have the necessary USB cable that belongs to your iPhone, syncing iPhone contacts with Outlook will turn into a straightforward process that only takes you a few minutes. Just read on to learn the details.
Hint: We strongly recommend you to backup iPhone contacts to computer just in case you lost your handset.
Detailed Steps to Sync iPhone 5/4S/4 Contents with Outlook
1. Launch the iTunes on your computer by clicking on the "Start" menu, choosing the "Program Files" option and clicking on "iTunes".
2. Use the USB cable to connect your iPhone to the computer. Once your device has successfully connected, it will display on the left side of the iTunes window, beneath the "Devices" catalog. Click on your device and all contents of your iPhone will appear on the right side of the iTunes window.
3. Turn to the top of the iTunes window and click the "Info" tab. Check the "Sync Contacts with" box and choose "Outlook" in the drop-down menu.
4. Scroll down to check the "Sync Calendars with" box and choose "Outlook" from the drop-down menu. Once again, check the "Do not sync events older than" box and enter the day number you want to restrict the display of your calendar history.
5. Continue to scroll down and check the "Sync Mail Accounts from" box and choose "Outlook" from the drop-down menu. Enter your email address in the specified field.
6. Continue to scroll down and check the "Sync notes with" box and choose "Outlook" from the drop-down menu.
7. Now you can navigate to the bottom of the iTunes window and click the button of "Sync". This will sync your Outlook contacts, calendars and notes with your iPhone.
Extended Knowledge: How to Send and Receive Outlook Messages on iPhone?
Turn on your iPhone and touch the "Settings" app. Tap the option of "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" from the menu. Then, touch "Add Account" and input your email account provider. Enter the login information and tap the button of "Next". Tap the "Save" button to confirm the setup of the email account on your iPhone's Mail app.