2 Methods to Upload iPad Videos to Facebook
Facebook is one of the biggest social sites for the users to share photos, videos, music and other files. iPad is a fantastic device for owners to watch movies, read eBooks, enjoy music, browse the Internet, etc. It is also a convenient tool to take photos or videos on the go. So what if you want to share the videos you took with your iPad on Facebook for more entertaining? In this article, we pick out two easy ways for you to upload iPad videos to Facebook.
Step 1: Install Facebook for iPad app on your iPad. Launch it from your iPad home screen. Sign in to your Facebook account if you already have.
Step 2: Navigate to the top menu and tap on the icon named "Photo" and you will be provided with the two options to take a new video or select from your library. Just choose the latter if you don't need to take a new one.
Step 3: Select the videos you'd like to upload and make it selected. Now you can add a description to the video and do some setting you think necessary. After that, you can turn to the upper right cornet to tap the "Post" button to upload the selected video to Facebook.
It is quite simple to upload videos or photos to Facebook with the Facebook to iPad app. However, it will be take a long time to upload the video if the video is too large. So, is there any way to split the video to make the uploading more easily and quickly? Sure! If you are a Mac user, you should now there is a built-in video editing tool - iMovie for users to split the videos. Get the process below:
1. Connect your iPad to the Mac and open the iMovie program.
2. Head to the File menu and select the option of Import from camera. Then, you'll see all the video shorts saved on your iPad. Just choose the target one that you want to split and import it into the iMovie.
3. The selected video will display on the main interface of iMovie. Drag it to the top right section for editing.
4. Move your mouse cursor to the point where you want the video begins, click it and then move the cursor to the point of the video where you want to video ends, click again. Then, you can turn to the Edit bar and select the "Cut" button.
5. Ok, you have successfully reduced the size of the iPad video. Now you can go to the Share menu and choose Facebook to share the video to Facebook.
Additional: Transfer Your iPad Videos Back to Mac or Windows Computer
Eager to extract the files from your iPad and save on your Mac or Windows computer? I think you will like iPubsoft iPad to Mac Transfer or iPad to Computer Transfer, which is an efficient tool providing you with a direct solution to transfer iPad files, including videos, audio, eBooks, podcasts, playlist, photos and TV shows to Mac or Windows in super fast speed. The whole process can be finished rapidly within 1-2-3 steps.