Better Manage Motorola Phone with Motorola PC Suite Alternative
A mobile phone after prolonged used, all the saved files would become messy and disordered. So you hope there is an effective phone management tool to help you clear up your phone memory and make these files orderly. Motorola company produced the Motorola PC Suite to help its users to manage phone data on Windows computer and once installed the software, you can realize the files synchronization between Motorola phone and PC. But owning to the defects and unfriendly user experience came with the Motorola PC Suite, more and more people decide to look for other alternative tools to the Motorola PC Suite.
Take the user-friendly and product function as consideration, we humbly suggest you have a try with the iPubsoft Android Desktop Manager (for Windows 8/7/XP/Vista) or Android Desktop Manager for Mac (for Mac OS X 10.9 or later), which can perform well all the time, no matter what the computer system you are using. Not only Motorola mobile phone, it also works well on overall Android-based devices, including Samsung, LG, HTC, Sony, ZTE and more. Below are the main features of the recommended Motorola PC Suite alternative tool:
* Sync all types of files between Motorola and other Android phone and computer;
* Send group messages via computer to any mobile phone number;
* Back up text messages, contacts, photos, music, videos and apps to computer;
* Manage contact info on computer, including adding new contacts, deleting or editing existing contacts;
* Push music, pictures and videos from computer to your Android phone;
* Restore your phone from the backup files with one click.
Now, you can click the below buttons to get the free trail version of the program to have a try. Then, follow the guide below to learn how to manage your Motorola phone on PC (operations are the same on Mac platform) with the Motorola PC Suite alternative tool.
Guide on Managing Motorola Files on PC with Motorola PC Suite Alternative
Step 1: Connect your Motorola phone and run the program
After you download and install the Android Desktop Manager, launch it and you will get an interface asking you to connect your Motorola Android mobile phone to the computer via a USB cable. Just link your phone to the computer and once the connection is successful, you will get the interface like below. The model, state, system version, storage and more information of your phone will be shown in the main interface.
Note: If it is the first time to run this software, you need to enable USB debugging on your phone. If you did it before, you can skip to the next step.
(1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging".
(2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
(3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
Once the USB debugging is enabled, click "Allow" on your phone to allow the program super user authorization when an Superuser Request pops up.
Step 2: Start to manage Motorola phone on PC
Once your Motorola phone is detected by the program successfully, all your phone data will be scanned and categorized on the top menu. You can choose these options like apps, music, photos, videos, books, contacts, SMS and more one by one to enter the corresponding window and then you can choose to add, delete, edit, export, import or backup them.
Now, free download this ideal alternative tool to Motorola PC Suite to have a try: