Use iDevice as a Storage Disk
- Copy to iOS device: Transfer images, documents, archives, videos, eBooks, and various kinds of files or folders to iPad, iPhone, or iTouch.
- Copy to computer: The reverse operation is supported. You can move/transfer, or copy files from Apple device to any place of computer.
Manage contents on iDevice
- You can create or add a folder by your own. Rename the file/folder name. For those unnecessary things, you can directly remove it via the "Delete" button on the interface or Delete key on keyboard.
View Files Properties
- Some hidden files or folders can be seen with the program's help.
- Browse the detailed information of one specific file or folder such as the File name, type, size, date created, date modified, etc.
2 Viewing modes
- You are provided with 2 modes to view the files or folders: List view and Icon view. In List view, you can see the file name, size, type, date modified, etc. In Icon view, only the file name and icon will be displayed.
The built-in search tool enables you to find things fast after entering the keywords.
Allows you to navigate the folders through the tree-mode list on the left. Very brief and intuitive.
Drag and drop operation
Conveniently and directly drag and drop one or more files or folders from your computer to the interface.
Customize output folder
Freely select an output destination for files or folders which you want to copy to computer.